4. How we might share your Personal Information
Where permitted and appropriate in our view, we disclose personal data to third parties within the framework of our business activities and the purposes set out in section 3, either because these third parties process the data on our behalf or because they intend to process the data for their own purposes. This applies in particular to the following third parties:
- our service providers (within the Lis Lareida GmbH and external providers like banks, insurance firms), including contract processors (e.g. IT providers);
- retailers, suppliers, subcontractors and other business partners;
- national and international government agencies, offices or courts;
- the general public, including visitors to websites and social media;
- competitors, industry organisations, associations, societies and other bodies;
- buyers or potential buyers of business divisions, companies or other parts of the Lis Lareida GmbH;
- other parties to possible actual legal proceedings;
- other partners of the Lis Lareida GmbH;
jointly referred to as recipients.
Some of these recipients are national, but could also be located anywhere in the world. In particular, you should anticipate the transfer of your data to all countries in which the Lis Lareida GmbH is represented by group companies, permanent establishments or other offices, as well as to other countries in Europe and the United States where our service providers are domiciled (e.g. Microsoft).
Where we transfer data to a country without adequate data protection laws, we use – as prescribed by law – suitable contracts (namely that are based on standard contractual clauses by the European Commission) or binding corporate rules to ensure an adequate level of protection. Alternatively, we base our practice on the legal exceptions granted in regard to personal data in cases of consent, contractual performance, the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, overriding public interest or because it is necessary to protect the physical integrity of the data subject. You may obtain at any time a copy of the aforementioned contractual assurances, please feel free to reach out to our Data Privacy Officer using the details set forth at the end of this Privacy Notice. We reserve the right, for reasons of data protection or secrecy, to redact the copies or to provide only excerpts.